Saturday, July 23, 2016

Tech X-tra

I'm sitting here looking at different technology pieces that could help students in the classroom and I just keep finding more and more! I was only supposed to focus on students with learning disabilities but I found so many amazing tools to help out students with other struggles too!

There is a braille keyboard and printer that is amazing. If I have have a student who has a sight difficulty and reads braille I would definitely recommend these!

I was looking for different ways to teach for students with short attention spans and difficulty staying focused when I ran into Littlebits. These are amazing pieces of technology that are used like legos but work as a new invention. The website is filled with different lesson plans that can be used in EVERY subject!

I simply had to post about these two things since I won't be doing my project on them. I wanted to share though because I think many students could benefit from their use!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. I hope you save this blog (and posts) for future reference!

    ReplyDelete